11/9/07

The Argument

My sons have this ongoing argument that gets revisited every so often. It's not a bad thing, I actually feel very lucky that they can have this argument. It usually starts when a friend asks the hypothetical question.

Who is better? Who could beat who? The exact question the other night was: "If Jordan was healthy, who would win in a game of posts, Devan or Jordan?" Well guess who got drug into this no win situation? Yeah, me.

They both plead their case. Devan and his 7 National Championships (bad coaches decisions cost them a world championship), Jordan and his National Championship and 2 World Championships. Now pressed for an answer I always side with Devan, he is the king of posts (usually when they are actually supposed to go in the net). This usually turns the argument into a "if 14 yr old Jordan played 14 yr old Devan, who would win?'.

My answer- I don't know, but it would be a heck of a game!

No comments: